A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity.
We refer to § 9, 10, 11 of the AGB’s
§ 9 Right of revocation / revocation instruction:
You can revoke your contract declaration within 14 days without giving reasons in writing (letter, fax, e-mail) or return the goods. The period begins with receipt of this instruction in text form, gm §355 I,II BGB.
The revocation is to be addressed to:
Machtlfinger Str. 9
§ 10 Consequences of revocation:
In the event of a valid revocation, both parties are obliged to return any goods or services received and to surrender any benefits derived (e.g. interest). If you cannot return the goods to us or can only return them in a deteriorated condition, you must compensate us to this extent.
§ 11 Return:
The products (chip, adapter, caps) can only be returned unused.
Sample cancellation form
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back).
– To [insert: Name/company, address, e-mail address and fax number, if available]:
– I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/provision of the following service (*).
– Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
– Name of the consumer(s)
– Address of the consumer(s)
– Signature of consumer(s) (only in case of paper communication)
(*) Delete where not applicable.