iButton Women Basal Thermometer Set
229,00 € – 245,00 €
The iButton basal thermometer set includes:
- Temperature measuring chip (25°C to 45°C, 0.0625°C resolution) lifetime approx. 100,000 measurements up to approx. 6-8 years when used as directed, please wrap with cling film in cap ring
- USB adapter with loss-proof ejector plunger only available here
- 1 protective cap ring
- Freeware community software free download
- Fertility calendar software
- Optional sustaining membership 2 years
Installation instructions fertility calendar EndoTherm Basal
About the additional options
Improved ring cap
The improved ring cap, is said to close better and be more grippy, as soon as enough pre-orders are received, this will be produced.
The storage box is a round yellow aluminum box to keep the iButton set safe.
Android USB-OTG connection
The iButton with Android USB-OTG connectivity allows the iButton to be set and its values read out via Android apps. The embodiment with an evidence-based cycle app with consideration of cervical mucus and cervical condition, in which the values are automatically imported, can also be selected and pre-ordered.
Recording nocturnal basal temperatures are very reliable values for the above methods. They create more certainty through a unambiguous evaluation and aclearly recognizable ovulation. Both before childbearing and with children, measuring is much easier and does not require a morning time commitment.
The advantages are:
- Increased safety due to more accurate readings
- Reduce measurement errors, due to error influences, such as time-shifted measurement, or prescribing, or offsetting,
- More comfort in the morning, such as sleeping in on weekends or jumping out of bed immediately
- biological, healthy lifestyle in harmony with the power of creation
- smaller window of fertility and larger window of 100% infertile time
- the cap ring is made of 100% recyclable material
- More intense, long-term stable partnership through higher, more responsible communication
We offer different payment options: Immediate payment or installment payment in 11 or 22 installments. In case of installment payment, the goods will be shipped only after an installment payment contract with a corresponding proof of an automatic installment transfer order is available and the first installment has been received.
To get reliable results for natural family planning, various values must be observed. In addition to the cervical mucus consistency, an important value is the “waking temperature”. This is the temperature measured in the morning before getting up. With the EndoTherm® Basal measurement system, one can accurately determine this temperature during sleep ±0.1°C without having to wake up at the selected time:
Packaged in the cap, the chip is inserted vaginally like a tampon before going to sleep and removed in the morning. On occasion, the chip is inserted into an adapter and evaluated with a PC: The course of the temperature during the cycle appears on the screen.
With an associated program or Android APP, one can keep a fertility calendar that closely follows the display familiar from NFP or NER (Natural Receptive Regulation). (The fertility calendar program can be used for free. Only the use of a temperature sensor requires licensing after a trial period of one month)
The iButton and iButton.apP are a lifestyle system and not a means of contraception (as defined in Directive 93/42/EEC).
The natural ability to conceive is fully preserved and occurs anew in each cycle. The ability to conceive, as is usual with conventional contraceptives, is not acted upon.
The iButton and the iButton.apP are tools to show the woman as accurate a reflection as possible of her fertility events. The use is at your own risk and responsibility. Any liability is excluded. The double test method, i.e. the symptothermal method, has been scientifically studied as very safe with a Pearl Index up to 0.3 for decades by the Arbeitsgemeinschaft NFP.
|Dimensions||7 × 7 × 2,5 cm|
|Natürlich & Sicher Buch Trias Verlag 19.Auflage|
Basal thermometer iButton
Basal thermometer iButton